Wood Pelletizing Process of Flat Die Pellet Mill
Wood pellets are produced by compressing the biomass material which is first grinded to provide a uniform dough-like mass. Then the mass is fed to a pelletizing chamber and formed pellets through a die with holes of the required size. The high pressure of the press makes the temperature of the wood increase greatly and the lignin slightly forms a natural "glue" which is a substance that holds the pellet together. The size of pellets is generally kept to be about 6mm diameter and 25mm length in the form of a cylinder. Of course, we can customize dies with different die holes.
Electric Flat Die Pellet Mill Features
1. The pellet mill is made of wear-resistant material thus having a long service life.
2. Ready-to-get raw materiasl like paddy straw, sunflower stalk, forestry wastes, wood chips, and many other wastes or solid powder material.
3. Able to change new die and rollers fast and conveniently.
4. Small and light weight which make it widely used in home,small farm,and light industrial.
5.Visibility of the material during pelleting is the best way to fix problems timely.
6. Environmental friendly; energy-saving and low noise.
Electric Flat Die Pellet Machine for Wood Pellets Specifications
Wide Application Range of Electric Flat Die Wood Pellet Mill
1. Electric flat die wood pellet mill is suitable for processing biomass materials such as wheat straw, sunflower stalk, forestry wastes, wood chips and many other wastes into wood pellets for green fuel.
2. Flat die wood pellet mill is good pelletizing equipment for animal bedding. Wood pellets are highly absorbent animal bedding which helps to reduce your bedding consumption, cleaning time and quantity of disposal. They absorb up to 4 times their weight in moisture and ammonia to keep animal territory cleaner and fresher.